Sunday, March 18, 2012

3 Month Pictures and Stats!!

So I have been on my journey now for 3 months, and I can't believe how quick time has gone by.  I am finally to the point where I can tell a difference in how I look.  Plus I am getting random people who I don't really know coming up to me and making comments too, and that really helps too.  I had the amazing opportunity to hear Chad Hymus speak yesterday, and he was so amazing to listen to.  One of the main points in his talk was to show by doing and not by talking.  I really feel like I am getting to that point.  Yes I have done a lot of talking, but now I realize there are a lot of other people watching me that I am not talking to and that motivates me even more.  I really hope that as I go along I am able to help others as others have helped me.  I really truly feel amazing and want to be able to pay it forward.  So anyways, on with the results.  In three months I have released 55 lbs and 32.5inches.  The areas I measure are bust (down 6.5in), Waist (down 9in), Hips (down 7.5in), 
R thigh (down 5.5in), R calf (down 1.5in) and R arm (down 2.5in).  
 
I still have my ups and downs, which I am sure I always will, but I am becoming so much stronger physically, but more importantly mentally.  I really feel like I finally have a grip on this and really know that I am going to do it, and it feels amazing!!  I am still so grateful everyday for everyone in my life who is helping me through this and giving me the support I need.  I could not do this alone!!
 
So here it is, the big three month reveal!!




 I only included my starting and current pictures this time, so if you have missed the last two you can go back to last month and look at month one and month two pictures.

My goal for the next 3 months is to lose an average of 15lbs a month, which would mean at my 6 month mark I would be down 100lbs.  Oh my gosh, that is crazy to even think about.  One day at a time and as long as I am moving forward, that is really all that matters.

10 comments:

  1. Lookin' great!!!! I can see quite the different between the two pictures. Keep it up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're amazing Christa, 55 pounds is an amazing accomplishment- you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so exciting! I have been through the ups and the downs and I know how awesome it is to have such great results at this milestone. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you list your stats as pounds "released" - that is just perfect. Released and sent on their way. Never to return. The pictures are amazing... but not surprising because you sound stronger, Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! I love the smile on your face in your new pics. Such a great journey!! Thanks for sharing. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Christa, you look so amazing! I bet you just feel fantastic! I am so proud of you, keep up the good work, you're an inspiration to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It really is a noticeable difference and you are doing so well. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO proud of you Christa! You're doing fabulous! Just think of how far you've come in such a short time with a vacation thrown in the mix. You're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so much happier. I think that's probably the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can really see the difference! Keep going girl, you're doing great. :-)

    ReplyDelete